3am is solemn

Y U N I  |  J u l y  1 7 , 2 0 1 5


  D e a r  P r u n c e s s 

Do you like the name? It's a mixture of prude and princess. I think I should write a novel that goes off of Pride and Prejudice and title it Prude and Princess. Doesn't that sound like a best-seller? These past couple of hours have been sigh. When I got home, I took a shower and googled Pokemons with my brother while feeding him grapes one by one. Yes, one by one. He chews each one of them so loudly. It's okay because he's ten, and everything is cute at that age. So I told him:
"Enjoy chewing grapes loudly while you can, you won't be able to do it for much longer. And I won't be able to tolerate loud chewing once you're older."
Can you let me know, when you read sigh do you sigh or do you read sigh? It's not 3 AM by the way, it's 12:26 AM. But "12:26 AM is solemn" doesn't sound nice. It's a lie, but you won't tell anyone will you? No, of course you won't. If you can imagine me saying this in a soft doll-like voice while answering my own questions, I sound like a psychopath. Don't worry about it. I wouldn't worry about that. I'd be worried about your imagination. That drink in your hand, it's not going to finish itself. What I mean to say is: did you get home safe? I hope you got home safe. You got home safe, right? Meetings and meanings are little miracles. But this box is driving me insane. This is what happens after a month. You get a strange letter from a strange person who used to be a stranger a second before encounter.

Love is subtext. Admiration is pretext. Laughter's all over.









No comments:

Post a Comment